St. Rose of Lima School is a caring, Christian community. The students deepen and strengthen their faith through daily prayer, First Friday liturgies and community service projects.
- Our Sacramental Program prepares students in grade 2 to receive their Reconciliation and First Eucharist. Students in Grades 7 and 8 prepare to receive Confirmation in 9th grade.
- Each grade level gets the opportunity to plan, prepare and participate in the school monthly liturgies. Special prayer services are also held throughout the year.
- Students in Grades 6-8 are encouraged to become altar servers. These students assist the priests at liturgies, funeral Masses, weddings and other devotions.
- All of our students are paired with together as part of the Prayer Partner program. The students get together monthly in faith-filled meetings.
- Service to the community is a very important part of life at St. Rose of Lima School. Students are involved in food and clothing drives throughout the year. Each grade level “adopts” a family from our sister parish in Camden to help provide for a family at Christmas. Grade appropriate service projects are also incorporated into the school curriculum.
- All students participate in our All Saints’ Day Parade held in November.
Students in grades 6-8 are invited to participate in the Living Stations of the Cross at Easter. Our fourth grade students are invited to be a part of the Christmas Eve nativity. Our school community is invited to the annual May Crowning of Mary.
- Youth Ministry
Our parish has a very active Youth Ministry program. All students in grades 6-8 are invited to be a part of this program. Students explore faith, participate in service projects and have many fun activities planned throughout the year. High school students are invited to continue as part of the High School Ministry program.